This Free InDesign Brochure template is a good starting point to create any type of brochure. The template comes with 8 sample pages, each one with different layout. The colors are selected to complement dark background: lime green, bordo red, and a shade of bordo red. As with other templates on this site, you can easily change template’s colors and fonts, add or remove pages, eventually creating your own unique brochure.
The templates has been adapted from Newsletter Template: Anker and it is distributed under “Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported” license. If you are not sure what this means please click license link next to template information to read more.
Archive package you download will include the following files:
- Green Book Brochure.indd – InDesign template
- Green Book Brochure.inx – InDesign inter-exchange file for Adobe InDesign CS2
- Green Book Brochure.pdf – high-resolution pdf preview of template
- Fonts.txt – list of fonts used for this template
- Creative Commons License.pdf – information about license. Please keep this file when you distribute the template
- Download InDesign Templates.url – shortcut to this site. Please keep this file when you distribute the template
Please click image below to see preview of all the pages.
“GreenBook brochure template” is absolutely free, all we ask is for you to share info about our site with your friends. Please use one of three social share icons below, and download link will appear once you liked, twitted, or +1’d. Thanks a bunch, your support encourages us to create more high-quality free InDesign templates!
The template comes with 8 sample pages, each one with different layout. Bright colors on dark background pages: lime green, bordo red, and a shades of red.