Spare Parts Catalogue
This is InDesign Catalogue with spare parts theme used to illustrate sample use. You can use this catalogue template for any other purpose, for example as a clothing catalogue, real estate catalogue, corporate catalogue, and more. The template is built in a way to allow you easily modify number of products per page and comes with title and description for each item. There is styled pricing table on the last page of the catalogue but you can add pricing to each item if you like so each item comes with a title, description, and a price.
What is included with this template?
Please see list below to understand what you will receive in your catalogue package.
- Spare Parts Catalogue.indd – this is main InDesign template created in CS3
- Spare Parts Catalogue.inx – inx file exported from CS3 will open in CS2
- Spare Parts Catalogue.pdf – pdf preview of the template
- Fonts.txt – list of fonts used for this template, as well as links to download them for free
- README.txt – link to tutorial articles for relative areas
The images you can see in the preview are for demonstration purpose only and they are removed from InDesign template. You will need to add your own images.
No commercial fonts are used for this template.
Main characteristics of this template
- Modular architecture, describe 1 – 9 products per page
- Price table
- Print- and email-ready: send to professional printers or distribute by email
Please click image below to see preview of all the pages.
Download “Spare parts catalogue” Spare_Parts_Catalogue.zip – Downloaded 2297 times – 15 MB – 3329
This is InDesign Catalogue with spare parts theme used to illustrate sample use. You can use this catalogue template for any other purpose, for example as a clothing catalogue, real estate catalogue, corporate catalogue, and more.