Pet Shop Flyer
Here’s a quick and simple flyer to showcase animals ready for their forever home! This customizable template has the purr-fect layout for a pet shop or pet adoption agency.
The one-page flyer design features three rectangular image placeholders alongside descriptive filler text that you can easily drop your content into. Take advantage of the fun paw print font at the top of the flyer to write your custom heading.
- Pet shop flyer
- Pet grooming service business flyer
- Veterinarian or animal hospital flyer
- Animal shelter flyer
- Non-profit flyer
- Product flyer
Specifications & Features
- US letter size – 8.5 in. x 11 in.
- Filler text set
- Placeholders set
- Organized layers
- Guides and rulers
- Custom color swatches
- Custom fonts
- Paragraph styles
- Everything editable
What is Included?
Simple yet fun, this one-page flyer has everything you need for highlighting animal-related content. Quickly drop your content into the image placeholders, replace filler text with your content, and you’re good to go. Paragraph styles and preset guides make this flyer easy to edit and use again and again.
Three image placeholders are lined vertically along the left side of the flyer template. The images of animals that you see in the template preview are for demonstration purposes only. They are not included with the download.
Alegreya, Blzee, Ennobled Pet and Oswald fonts, as seen in the preview, are included with the template and are all compatible with Windows and MAC OS X operating systems.
Full List of Files
- Pet Shop Flyer Letter CS4.indt (Adobe InDesign CS4 template document)
- Pet Shop Flyer Letter CS4.inx (InDesign XML interchange compatible with CS3)
- Pet Shop Flyer Letter CS4.pdf (template preview document)
- Alegreya.otf (OpenType font), Blzee.otf (OpenType font), EnnobledPet.otf (OpenType font), Oswald-Light.otf (OpenType font), Oswald-LightItalic.otf (OpenType font), Oswald-Medium.otf (OpenType font)
Please click image below to see preview of all the pages.
A clean and simple one page flyer that’s “purr-fect” for highlighting animal-related content.